Scott T. Olson
- "The Visual Workplace", Productivity through simplicity
on the shopfloor. Visual Controls, Visual Standards, Visual
Order. AME May 15, 97.
- "Purchasing 2000," New rules and new tools for suppliers
to sell, idding process flaws, restrictions placed on purchasing
functions by standard cost and price variance measurements.
- "Performance Measurements - The Balanced Scorecard,"
Principals and application of performance measurements and
controls at Horton Industries, University of St. Thomas and
AME sponsored. 1-29-97.
- "Effective Line Design and Pull Systems",
Synchronized Manufacturing Systems, Starkey Laboratories,
Eden Prairie, MN, AME workshop, May 1996.
- "Leadership is a Process," "What kind
of leader causes innovative change?" North Eastern MN
Quality Assoc., Gene Taurman, Hibbing, MN May,1996.
- "Benchmarking Manufacturing Best Practices"
Minnesoata Benchmarking Inc. (BQI) Paul Edward's, Bloomington,
MN AME Seminar, May 1996.
- "Benchmarking", Benchmarking Manufacturing Best Practices.
Discovering the working details of superior performance from
other companies. AME 4/23/96.
- "SPC", Basic Statistical Process Control seminar.
The Management Center, University of St. Thomas. 3/19&20/96.
- "JITII" Just-In-Time II,
Supply Chain Management and Purchasing 2000 strategies, Lance
Dixon Boise Corporation, Milwaukee, WI., Feb.1996.
- "Kaizen Blitz" , Shopfloor Kaizen Breakthrough
Workshop, AME/MEAC - Manufacturing Excellence Action Coilition.
Trained and empowered to implement Kaizen continuously.
- "Using the Internet" Creating a Corporate
presence, Business, Marketing and Sales resources, Jill H.
Ellsworth, UST, Mgnt. Center, Minneapolis, Nov. 1995.
- "Marketing on the Internet" Multimedia
strategies for the World Wide Web Jill H. Ellsworth, University
of St. Thomas Management Center, Mpls. 1995
- "Competition Killers: Management's Technology for
2000," Productivity Centers International, January
1994, Chicago, IL.
- "Organizing Teams for Engineering and Continuous Improvement,"
AME seminar, Rosemont, IL, November 1993.
- "Reengineering Processes for Shorter Cycle Times Better
Quality & More Value," AME educational
seminar, Rosemount, IL, July 1993.
- "ABCs of ABC" (Activity Based Costing), AME
sem., Rosemount, IL,Oct.1993.
- Benchmarking Workshop with Robert Camp, Xerox Corp.
Minnesota Council for Quality, February 1993, Bloomington,
- "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,"
Stephen Covey, Minnesota Council for Quality, conference
and banquet, Minneapolis, MN, September 1993.
- "Project Manager Professional Course," Project
Management Institute, Minnesota Chapter, Minneapolis, MN, Winter
- "Learn How To Put Your Company in the Forefront by
Making Problems, Waste, & Abnormalities
Recognizable at a Single Glance," AME seminar, Visual
Workplace, Rosemount, IL, January 1993.
- "Business Survival Strategies for the 21st Century"
a day with Tom Peters, sponsored by the Masters Forum,
Minneapolis, April 1993.
- "How to Make Innovation a Way of Life," executive
excellence seminar, Robert H. Waterman, author of "Adhocracy:
The Power to Change," "The Renewal Factor,"
and co-author of "In Search of Excellence," Minneapolis,
- "A Decade of Change...Transition to a Focused Factory,"
John Deere Horicon Works and AME workshop and plant
tour, Horicon, WI, May 1992.
- "Cycle Time Reduction: A Mutual Benefit for Supplier
& Customer," AME Midwest Regional Conference,
Chicago, IL, June 1994.
- "Quality Through Teamwork," GM Delco
Chassis and AME workshop and plant tour, Dayton, OH, March
- "People, the Human Optimum," Honda, Marysville,
Ohio and AME workshop and plant tour, February 1992. CONTINUOUS
- "Transformational Leadership for the 1990s,"
managerial effectiveness seminar, Noel Tichy, professor
at University of Michigan, School of Business Administration
and Director of the Michigan Global Leadership Executive Program,
author of "The Transformational Leader," Univ.
of Mich, 6/91.
- "Principal Negotiation - Personal Development,"
William L. Ury, associate director of Harvard's program
on negotiation and co-author of "Getting to Yes:
Negotiation Agreement Without Giving In," University of
Minnesota, April 1991.
- "A Look at Quality": Crosby, Deming and
Juran on January 1992 at the Management Center, University
of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Zytec Showcase '92, Minnesota Quality Award and Malcolm
Baldridge National Quality Award, seminar and plant tour, Hutchinson,
MN, April 1992.
- "The Role of Conflict in Continuous Learning,"
organizational productivity seminar, Richard Tanner Pascale,
Stanford Graduate School of Business, author of "Managing
on the Edge: How the Smartest Companies Use Conflict to Stay
Ahead, and co
- author of "The Art of Japanese Management,"
- Mini Masters in Manufacturing Systems & Engineering, Fall,
1992 series of night classes at University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis,
- Measurement & Accounting Systems
- Computer Integrated Design Manufacturing
- Improving Productivity in Manufacturing
- Manufacturing for Quality and Reliability
- Materials Engineering
- Manufacturing Strategy and World Class
- Manufacturing Systems Design
- Automation Systems
- Excellence in Manufacturing
- Leadership in Manufacturing